- 8.25 x 8.25"
- 80 sheets/pad
- Graph paper format
- 80g acid-free, pH neutral paper
- Extra white paper, exceptionally smooth satin finish
- Pale violet lines
- Microperforated on top for easy and clean removal
- Reinforced staples for extra strength
- Cover is scored to neatly fold back - Top bound
- Stiff back cover makes writing or sketching easy and portable
Creativity and innovation coupled with tradition since 1934
Verilhac Brothers Paper-Maker was founded in 1932 in Lyon. The first Rhodia pad was made in 1934. Its original scored front cover and quality materials overshadowed other notebooks of the time. Today the notebook is Rhodia’s most famous product. It's smooth 80g extra white paper, pale violet graphs, dots or lines, stiff back, micro perforated on top or side pages, and iconic orange cover since 1934 are hallmarks of these economical pads.